Peaches and Cream Pudding
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 30 m servings 328 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Arrange sliced peaches in the bottom of a serving bowl; sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Combine milk, egg yolks, sugar, and flour together in a saucepan; cook and stir over medium-low heat until pudding thickens and clings to the back of a spoon, about 20 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla. Pour pudding over prepared peaches. Refrigerate until chilled, about 2 hours.
- Cook's Notes:
- You might want to have your phone or a book with you; you're going to be stirring for a while, but don't worry; it's worth it!
- For richer pudding, use 3 cups milk and 1 cup heavy cream.
- For an alternative presentation, fill individual dessert cups with peaches and pudding.
Per Serving: 328 calories; 7.7 g fat; 54.5 g carbohydrates; 9.5 g protein; 218 mg cholesterol; 76 mg sodium. Full nutrition