Ingredients25 m servings 297
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef and pepperoni slices in the hot skillet until beef is completely browned, 5 to 7 minutes. Stir tomatoes, water, and the seasoning packet contents from the ramen noodles into the beef mixture.
- Break ramen noodle blocks into halves and add to beef mixture with the green bell pepper; cook until the noodles soften, about 5 minutes.
- Remove skillet from heat, sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the beef mixture, and place a cover on the skillet; let mixture sit until cheese melts, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- This is also good with Oriental-flavor ramen.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 297 calories; 18.4 7.4 23.6 78 546 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 9
This is a tough one to rate and I waver between 3-4 stars. I opted to go with 4, because we liked it, for what it was. It's not going to knock your socks off with flavor, or impress company, b...
Twice! It's terrific and just as good leftover!! Modify with whatever veggies you like. Whatever flavor of ramens. Or even make it ethnic. Last time I added mushrooms and basil and left out t...
Awesome!!!!! and Easy, what could be better. Only made slight changes.... used a beef/pork mixture from local store and picked up a small container of fresh chopped bell pepper mixture ( used a...
Made this on a camping trip and it was easy a delicious. I cooked the green peeper with the meat and would recommend dicing it instead of leaving it as strips.
I used ground turkey because I don't buy beef. I liked it a lot. I also used turkey pepperoni.
This is really easy to make on a weeknight. My husband doesn't like cooked tomatoes in anything, but he really liked this. He said it was because they were diced so small If you get the tiny p...