Ingredients25 m servings 297
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef and pepperoni slices in the hot skillet until beef is completely browned, 5 to 7 minutes. Stir tomatoes, water, and the seasoning packet contents from the ramen noodles into the beef mixture.
- Break ramen noodle blocks into halves and add to beef mixture with the green bell pepper; cook until the noodles soften, about 5 minutes.
- Remove skillet from heat, sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the beef mixture, and place a cover on the skillet; let mixture sit until cheese melts, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- This is also good with Oriental-flavor ramen.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 297 calories; 18.4 7.4 23.6 78 546 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 15
This is a tough one to rate and I waver between 3-4 stars. I opted to go with 4, because we liked it, for what it was. It's not going to knock your socks off with flavor, or impress company, b...
I love how this recipe uses ingredients I already have. I looked for something with ground beef and ramen noodles. All I had was turkey pepperoni. Also I had chicken ramen so I used beef bulli...
Excellent and quick. I added onions with the pepper and also mushrooms with garlic, it tasted like a calzone lol. José
Made this on a camping trip and it was easy a delicious. I cooked the green peeper with the meat and would recommend dicing it instead of leaving it as strips.
This is really easy to make on a weeknight. My husband doesn't like cooked tomatoes in anything, but he really liked this. He said it was because they were diced so small If you get the tiny p...
Twice! It's terrific and just as good leftover!! Modify with whatever veggies you like. Whatever flavor of ramens. Or even make it ethnic. Last time I added mushrooms and basil and left out t...
It was a tasty and easy recipe to put together and very cost effective. Everyone loved it and kept asking where I found it! Thanks it was delicious
This recipe was very quick and easy! I cut each of the pepperoni slices in half. We had yellow, not green pepper on hand. I think onions would have added a good flavour. I tried adding 1 tsp Ita...