Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 397 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 scones)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir almond flour, tapioca flour, 1/2 cup coconut sugar, coconut flour, baking powder, and sea salt together in a bowl using a fork to break any lumps of baking powder. Cut butter into the flour mixture with a pastry cutter.
- Beat eggs, coconut cream, vanilla extract, cardamom, and nutmeg together in a separate bowl until smooth; pour into the flour mixture and stir with a spatula just until evenly moistened and sticky. Gently fold diced peach into the mixture.
- Shape the dough into a ball and move to the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle coconut sugar over the top of the dough ball. Press dough into a somewhat flattened disc.
- Bake in preheated oven until surface is dried, about 10 minutes. Cut the disc into 8 wedges and continue baking until golden brown on top, 10 to 15 minutes more. Let cool on sheet for 5 minutes before moving to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Cook's Note:
- This can also be prepared in a springform pan.
Per Serving: 397 calories; 28.8 g fat; 29.8 g carbohydrates; 8.7 g protein; 69 mg cholesterol; 488 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1