Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 323 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Place butternut squash in a microwave-safe dish; cook in microwave until soft, about 15 minutes on 70 percent. Spoon the squash meat into a bowl and mash until smooth; allow to cool slightly, about 15 minutes.
- Stir bread crumbs, brown sugar, Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, egg, and almond extract into cooled squash until smooth.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon squash mixture in the center of half of the wonton wrappers. Brush the outer edges of each wrapper with egg white and top with another wonton wrapper, pressing the edges together to seal each ravioli.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil; cook 3 to 4 ravioli at a time in the boiling water until cooked through and floating on top of water, 3 to 4 minutes. Remove cooked ravioli with a slotted spoon and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir pancetta in hot oil until browned, about 5 minutes. Add corn, thyme, salt, and pepper; cook and stir until warmed, 2 to 3 minutes. Pour pancetta mixture over ravioli.
Per Serving: 323 calories; 9.7 g fat; 51.5 g carbohydrates; 8.9 g protein; 27 mg cholesterol; 384 mg sodium. Full nutrition