Maple Chicken Curry
Ingredients45 m servings 454 cals
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir chicken until no longer pink in the center, about 10 minutes. Remove skillet from heat.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a separate skillet over medium heat; cook and stir onion, red bell pepper, and garlic until onion is translucent, 5 to 10 minutes. Add carrots and cook over low heat until carrots are slightly tender, about 5 minutes more.
- Mix chicken, cream, and curry paste into onion mixture and simmer until heated through, about 5 minutes. Add maple syrup and simmer until thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Although it should makes 4 servings, I usually double the recipe if making for 4 and have leftovers for lunch the next day.
- Use mild, medium, or hot curry paste.
- Add 2 tablespoons cornstarch with the maple syrup for a thicker sauce if desired.
Per Serving: 454 calories; 30.8 g fat; 26.4 g carbohydrates; 19 g protein; 125 mg cholesterol; 229 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
This was delicious! At first I thought it was a little sweet, but I added some fresh chopped basil and some smokey salt and it was delicious with just the right amount of sweet heat! I used re...
Love everything about this recipe. I followed it perfectly & it came out great. Served with brown rice. Thanks!
Loved it. used coconut milk instead of heavy cream but maple syrup really added something good
I was a little skeptical because I wasn't sure about maple and also the grocery store didn't have curry paste. All the had were Marion's Kitchen curry kits which did have the paste inside. Goi...