Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 269
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 380 degrees F (193 degrees C).
- Mix beets and 1 teaspoon olive oil together in a bowl until coated; spread onto a baking sheet.
- Bake beets in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Mix sweet potatoes and remaining 1 teaspoon olive oil together in a bowl until coated.
- Flip beets using a spatula and add sweet potatoes to the baking sheet.
- Cook beets and sweet potatoes until tender, about 15 minutes.
Per Serving: 269 calories; 2.7 57.4 5.5 0 221 Full nutrition