Ingredients2 h 30 m servings 123
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Beat white sugar, butter, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, and pinch of salt together in a bowl until smooth; add flour and stir until dough forms. Press dough into the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are lightly brown, 15 to 17 minutes. Cool crust completely.
- Whisk brown sugar, corn syrup, eggs, remaining vanilla extract, and 1/4 teaspoon salt together in a bowl; add pecans and stir to combine. Pour brown sugar mixture over cooled crust.
- Bake in the oven until golden brown and filling is set, 25 to 30 minutes. Cool to room temperature; cut into 36 bars. Place bars in refrigerator until cold, about 1 hour.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 30-second intervals, stirring after each melting, for 1 to 3 minutes (depending on your microwave). Set cold bars on waxed paper and drizzle melted chocolate over the top.
- Cook's Note:
- As an alternative to drizzling bars with chocolate, you can dip each bar into chocolate and cool on waxed paper.
- TURTLES® is a registered trademark of DeMet's Candy Company.
Per Serving: 123 calories; 5.9 17.1 1.5 22 49 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
The first time I made these I didn't have Choclate Chips... But I made them anywy... They were fabulous... I took them to work and they were gone in minutes... The second time I made them (becau...
Really great recipe. Very yummy. The only thing I think the filling needed was a pinch more salt and since they were very thin, I would personally prefer to make 1.5x the filling ingredients nex...
Someone suggested doing the recipe by 1.5 because they were too thin. I used an 8x11 pan and it was perfect. I do think 9x13 would make them very thin. I drizzled with caramel and chocolate. Th...
Made these exactly as written and they turned out perfectly. I'll keep this recipe handy as everyone loved them.
Sooo good! I did need to cook the crust a lot longer than 15 mins...but otherwise so delicious!