Greek-Italian Fusion - Beef Souvlaki Pizza
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 693
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Place pizza crust on a baking sheet or pizza pan. Spread tzatziki sauce over crust and top with beef, cucumber, olives, feta cheese, and mozzarella cheese, respectively. Brush egg yolk over exposed pizza crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheeses are melted and crust is shiny golden brown, about 15 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute beef with your favorite souvlaki (chicken, lamb, shrimp), but make sure meat is fully cooked.
- Drizzle a light coating of extra-virgin olive oil over pizza once cooked if desired.
Per Serving: 693 calories; 80.7 61 36.3 129 1790 Full nutrition