Ingredients1 h servings 362 cals
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Place sausage in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- Place thawed broccoli in a small saucepan, cover and cook over medium-low heat until tender, about 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix together sausage, broccoli, sour cream and cheese.
- Place 1 package of crescent rolls flattened on a 9x13 inch baking dish. Cover with broccoli mixture. Place remaining crescent rolls on top of mixture and pinch seams to seal. Brush top with egg white.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown, about 20 minutes.
Per Serving: 362 calories; 26.9 g fat; 17.4 g carbohydrates; 11.5 g protein; 41 mg cholesterol; 672 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 14
This is very good! The first time I made it, I followed the directions exactly. The bottom crust was very soggy so the next time, I baked the bottom layer for about 8 to 10 min. then assembled i...
This is exceptional! I have been making this for about 20 years, however, I lay out the rolls, press seams closed and cut diagonal strips on the edges about 1 to 1 1/2 inch I place my ingredien...
For the low reviewers, try this one again! I make a variation of this recipe, and it's fabulous! I don't use the broccoli, and I use a roll of garlic cheese (cubed) instead of the shredded Chedd...
I listened to other cooks and baked the bottom layer for 10 minutes before adding the broccoli mixture and I was so glad I did. It turned out perfect. I also used low fat sour cream, reduced fat...
I was soo presently surprised how well the broccoli went with this dish. My just went to town on this, it was excellent.I'm giving it a 5 star for taste, flavor and simplicity. However the only ...
This was wonderful!!! My family loved it. Can't wait to make it agan. I did however, bake the crescent roll dough that you put on the bottom of the baking dish first 10 min does nicely.
We found this very tasty, at least, for us! This was so easy to put together. I did mix everything in the skillet, though, instead of dirtying a bowl. Worked out great! I also decided to make th...
I thought this was delicious! I halved the recipe, and it was perfect for three people, as an entire meal. I didn't have brocolli, but since someone else suggested it, I put in onion and bell ...