Healthy and Savory Turkey Meatballs
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 600 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray 20 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Mix ground turkey, ground sausage, crackers, eggs, soy milk, onion, 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce, Italian seasoning, and garlic salt together in a bowl. Fill each muffin cup 3/4-full with turkey mixture.
- Combine ketchup, brown sugar blend, and 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce together in a bowl until smooth; spoon over each muffin cup; top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until meatballs are cooked through, 45 to 50 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Cook's Note:
- Almond milk can be substituted for the soy milk.
Per Serving: 600 calories; 33.9 g fat; 39 g carbohydrates; 33.1 g protein; 167 mg cholesterol; 1895 mg sodium. Full nutrition