Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 205 cals
Original recipe yields 32 servings
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Grease four 7x3-inch loaf pans.
- Mix 1/4 cup sucralose sugar substitute and 1 teaspoon cinnamon together in a bowl. Dust the prepared loaf pans with sugar-cinnamon mixture.
- Beat margarine and 1 1/2 cups sucralose blend for baking together in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Mix bananas, egg substitute, sour cream, vanilla extract, and 2 teaspoons cinnamon into creamed margarine mixture until smooth. Stir flour, protein powder, baking soda, and salt substitute into banana mixture until batter is just mixed; fold in walnuts. Pour batter into the prepared loaf pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of a loaf comes out clean, about 1 hour.
- Cook's Note:
- The vanilla protein powder can be either whey- or soy-based.
- Ideal® brand sugar substitute can also be used in place of the Splenda®.
Per Serving: 205 calories; 6.1 g fat; 31.3 g carbohydrates; 5.3 g protein; 6 mg cholesterol; 159 mg sodium. Full nutrition