Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 485
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook ziti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, 8 minutes. Drain and transfer pasta to a bowl and toss with spinach and sour cream.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir sausage, onion, carrots, and garlic until onion is translucent and sausage is no longer pink, about 7 minutes. Add spaghetti sauce and broccoli to sausage mixture and simmer until sauce mixture is heated through, about 15 minutes.
- Layer 1/2 of the ziti mixture into a 9x13-inch baking dish. Spread 1/2 of the fresh mozzarella cheese, 1/2 of the sauce mixture, the remaining ziti mixture, and fresh mozzarella cheese, respectively, into the baking dish. Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese over the dish. Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheeses have melted, about 20 minutes. Remove the aluminum foil and cook until top is lightly browned, about 10 minutes more.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 485 calories; 16.2 61 24 61 1088 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Great recipe. I used pre-cut matchstick carrots for ease and although it did not call for it, I added a small container of ricotta mixed with one egg to give it more of the traditional baked zi...
This was very good and could be turned into a completely vegetarian meal by removing the Italian turkey sausage.
Love this! I read the recipe and then winged it. It's hard to mess this one up. I added salt and pepper and my favorite Italian seasoning blend to the meat, onions, garlic, and carrots and brocc...
I liked incorporating all of the vegetables in this, and it can be put together very easily. However, we found this to be too bland for our tastes. I will make again with extra garlic, additiona...