Ingredients35 m servings 413
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place sausage in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- Over medium-low heat melt butter in a large saucepan. Add onions. Cook slowly, stirring occasionally, until onions are soft.
- Place crust on pizza pan. Spread pizza sauce over crust and add Italian sausage. Cover with mozzarella cheese and place sliced links over cheese. Spread Monterey Jack cheese on top of links..
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, until golden.
Per Serving: 413 calories; 24.8 22.1 25.6 74 1024 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This was actually VERY good. I tried it and my husband and two kids also loved it. This is a great recipe and I recommend it to everyone!
I made this for my husband who isn't really into pizza much, but he said this was THE BEST pizza I've made him to date. I made Jay's signature pizza crust for this (highly recemmended) and left ...
I've eaten something similar to this as a breakfast pizza. Instead of pizza sauce it uses sausage gravy and adds scrambled eggs. Love the sausage and white cheese with the eggs!