Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 630 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Pour enough four-cheese pasta sauce into the bottom of a casserole dish to cover in a light layer. Arrange chicken breasts into the casserole dish. Pour remaining sauce over the chicken breasts to cover. Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 30 to 40 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Cover chicken breasts with a layer of cheese and continue baking uncovered until the cheese melts, about 10 minutes more.
- Arrange cheese toast onto a baking sheet.
- Bake cheese toast in preheated oven until cheese is melted and the toast is browned around th edges, about 10 minutes.
- Sandwich each chicken breast between two slices of the toast with the cheesy sides touching the chicken.
- Cook's Note:
- Cook times may vary based on type of casserole dish used. Dish used in creation of this recipe was ceramic.
- Editor's Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the sauce. The actual amount of the sauce consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 630 calories; 30.6 g fat; 43.3 g carbohydrates; 45.4 g protein; 135 mg cholesterol; 1477 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1