Ingredients1 h servings 622
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Stir Alfredo sauce, chicken, vegetables, garlic, onion powder, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl; pour into a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Trim prepared pie crust to lay atop the chicken mixture to cover completely, sealing along any edges. Slice three slits across the pastry to vent. Brush melted butter over the crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is a light golden brown and inside is hot and bubbly, about 45 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Use whatever combination of vegetables you prefer.
- Frozen vegetables, rotisserie chicken, and refrigerated pie crust can be substituted for an even-faster weeknight meal.
Per Serving: 622 calories; 45.7 28 26.8 100 1003 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I made a homemade pie crust and a homemade alfredo sauce as I do not like prepared alfredo sauce. One note. I don't suggest using the garlic unless you sauté it first,otherwise I would use garli...
Excellent! I had leftover chicken and half a jar of leftover Alfredo sauce that I wanted to use up, so I added a proportional amount of fresh vegetables (carrots, bell pepper, green onion, celer...