Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h servings 444
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Stir together beef, tomatoes, kidney beans, seasoning mix, water and teriyaki sauce in a 5-qt. slow cooker until well blended. Cover and cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH.
- About 10 minutes before serving, break up any large pieces of tomato with a wooden spoon, and stir in green beans; cover to heat through.
- Meanwhile, prepare rice according to package directions. Serve beef over rice in bowls, with toppings, as desired.
- NOTE: For richer beef flavor, brown beef in 1 Tbsp. oil in 2 batches in a large skillet over medium-high heat before adding slow cooker in Step 1.
- Easy Cleanup
- Try using a liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 444 calories; 21 33.5 28.4 78 1030 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1