Ingredients1 h servings 554 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 13x9-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Combine flour, pumpkin pie spice and baking powder in medium bowl; set aside.
- Mix together Parkay and sugar in large bowl on medium-high speed of electric mixer until creamy. Add Egg Beaters; mix until blended. Turn mixer to low; add pumpkin. Gradually blend in flour mixture. Stir in raisins by hand. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Blend confectioners sugar and water; drizzle over cake. Sprinkle nuts evenly over top. Cut into 12 servings. Top with Reddi-wip just before serving, if desired.
- Cook's Tips
- Transporting cupcakes? Spray a thin layer of PAM on the plastic wrap to prevent frosting from sticking.
Per Serving: 554 calories; 19.4 g fat; 92.8 g carbohydrates; 8.4 g protein; < 1 mg cholesterol; 387 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I made half a recipe in a 9" square pan and regret not making the full size. This is really good, the flavors blend perfectly. I do suggest checking in several areas to be sure it is thoroughly...
This was OK but I think it needed a bit more spice for our taste. Thanks for sharing!
Pretty Good!! Iv been craving pumpkin cake with cream cheese frosting So I decided to give this recipe a shot! Seeing as how i was going to frost it I did Not make the glaze with the nuts..It do...