Ingredients8 h 10 m servings 271
- Spray inside of 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Add tomato sauce, water, squash and garlic powder to slow cooker; stir to combine. Pinch sausage into bite-size pieces and place in slow cooker.
- Cover; cook on LOW 7-1/2 hours or on HIGH 3-1/2 hours.
- Stir in pasta and spinach; cover and cook on HIGH 30 minutes more or until pasta is tender.
- Cook's Tips
- If refrigerated chopped butternut squash is not available, use 1 (12-ounce) package frozen chopped butternut squash. Another small pasta (macaroni, orzo or small shells) may be used in place of ditalini.
- Did you know PAM leaves up to 99% less residue? Use it to combat hours of cooked-on food by spraying PAM on the inside of your crockpot before use. You'll avoid annoying residue and save time on cleanup.
Per Serving: 271 calories; 14.6 21.9 13.1 30 1096 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 18
I used this recipe for dinner tonight. I followed the general recipe but tweaked many things. Instead of using a slow cooker I used my pressure cooker. It has the same effect, but cooks it in...
What a wonderful recipe! I use PAM all the time, but never thought to spray it inside my crock pot. Terrific idea that'll be repeated. This soup was good even a few days later. The squash he...
This was really good and simple, I did add onions in the beginning but I think it would be great without too. Thanks for the recipe PAM!
I make this on a semi-regular basis. My husband limits his carbs and loves squash, so I leave the pasta out and typically use a lot more squash than it calls for (I buy a whole one and put it al...
Amazing! Very simple to prepare. I used fresh butternut squash. Easier to peel and cube than I thought it would be. Used about 2/3 of a small squash. Realized I didn't have tomato sauce so I use...
This was delicious! I had kale to use up so used that instead of spinach. I liked the extra texture it gave to the soup. I also substituted turkey sausage and added a bit more pasta. I cut up...
This was very nice! I used mini shells because thats what I had on hand. What a great idea to put Pam Cooking Spray in the slow cooker. I use it every time now and my clean up time is cut in hal...
Easy and delicious. What more could you ask for? I used Johnsonville Hot Italian Sausage links. I just cut each one in half vertically and then cut small pieces. I didn't remove the casing. Seem...