Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Combine Egg Beaters, cheese, oregano and pepper in small bowl; set aside.
- Spray 10-inch nonstick saute pan with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add green beans; cook and stir 2 minutes or until hot. Add turkey; cook 1 minute more.
- Pour Egg Beaters mixture over turkey and green beans; stir gently. Cover and reduce heat to medium-low; cook 15 minutes or until set.
- Recipe developed by George Duran for ReadySetEat
- Cook's Tips
- When storing leftovers, spray the insides of plastic storage bags before putting your food inside. Your leftovers will come out cleanly and intact.
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I just happened to have leftover turkey with the the fixins' when I stumbled across this. A perfect frittata for the left overs. I wouldn't hesitate to serve this to company for Thanksgiving wee...