Ingredients2 h servings 298 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 13x9-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray. Combine ricotta cheese, 2 tablespoons water, parsley and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper in small bowl; set aside.
- Heat large skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef and onion; sprinkle with Italian seasoning, salt and remaining 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Cook 7 minutes or until beef is crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Add garlic; cook 1 minute more or until fragrant. Drain. Add undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce, remaining water, vinegar and red pepper flakes to skillet. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Assemble lasagna by spreading about 1 cup meat sauce over bottom of dish. Place 3 dry noodles over sauce, top with 2 cups meat sauce, half of ricotta mixture, 1 cup mozzarella cheese and 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese. Repeat layers, ending with a layer of noodles topped with remaining sauce and remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.
- Spray underside of aluminum foil with cooking spray; cover dish tightly with foil. Bake 45 minutes. Remove foil and bake 15 minutes more or until cheese melts and sauce is bubbly. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
- Cook's Tips
- Hate annoying residue on your favorite cookware? PAM leaves up to 99% less residue so be sure to spray PAM on anything from skillets, casserole dishes, muffin tins to cookie sheets.
Per Serving: 298 calories; 13.6 g fat; 20.6 g carbohydrates; 24 g protein; 63 mg cholesterol; 835 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 16
Lasagna is always a labor of love. Making the sauce is task enough but I love how the whole boiling of noodles thing is gone by preparing this with dry noodles. I also made this the day before...
Just made this recipe, I was nervous that the noodles wont cook properly but turned out perfect. The lasagna looks, smell and taste delicious. Will definitely be making it again.
Real lasagna noodles that bake in their own sauce. How easy is that? This is a delicious recipe that will be a new base standard in this kitchen. The tender pasta and combination of meat, che...
Very easy - especially with "no boil" lasagna noodles plus clean up was a breeze since nothing stuck to the pan! And it was very tasty - perfect for a weeknight meal! I did however make a few ch...
I made this with my 6 and 8 year old granddaughters and it was a complete success. People often wonder why their lasagna is runny and watery - solution, don't pre-cook the lasagna noodles! Yes...
This was my first time making lasagna... and it was a complete success! I did add pepperoni to every layer, and on top, and upped the red pepper flakes to a tablespoon because I like a little he...
Lasagna can be a time consuming dish to make if you want to make from scratch. This recipe takes one step out by utilizing uncooked noodles. I was leery of that since my past experience has left...