Ingredients45 m servings 481 cals
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9x13 inch baking dish with PAM(R) cooking spray.
- Beat the cream cheese with 1 cup of sugar and the vanilla extract in a medium bowl until smooth.
- Unroll the cans of crescent roll dough, and use a rolling pin to shape each piece into 9x13 inch rectangles. Press one piece into the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Evenly spread the cream cheese mixture into the baking dish, then cover with the remaining piece of crescent dough. Stir together 3/4 cup of sugar, cinnamon, and butter. Dot the mixture over the top of the cheesecake.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the crescent dough has puffed and turned golden brown, about 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and drizzle with honey. Cool completely in the pan before cutting into 12 squares.
- Cook's Tips
- You know to spray PAM on baking sheets, but you can also spray it on measuring cups so sticky stuff like molasses, honey, and peanut butter pours out easier.
Per Serving: 481 calories; 28.7 g fat; 50.8 g carbohydrates; 5.6 g protein; 61 mg cholesterol; 459 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 30
This couldn't be easier to make and it's so delicious! I made half the amount because I'm just cooking for me. And I'm glad I did - I think I'd be tempted to eat the entire pan at once! I use...
A super simple recipe using a handful of everyday ingredients. If you feel that the top crust will be a bit tricky just roll out the crescent rolls between two pieces of parchment paper to fit y...
YUMMM! These are so easy, and so good! If you want to make them super-easy, use one can of dough, lay it out on a large sprayed baking sheet, press half of it down slightly, spread half of you...
What a quick and easy dessert, that uses things that I almost always have on-hand! Crescent roll dough can be a bit sticky at times, but I just dusted my work surface and the rolling pin with a ...
This is in our top 10 favorite recipes of all time! My husband requests it often! The only change that I have come to more recently make is to spread the butter mixture (only using 1/4 cup of ...
Made these for our bbq today, the family LOVED Them!! I actually added the cinnamon/sugar to the top of the cheese layer and a little bit to the top. Dinner was o n the sweet side of course with...
I love this recipe! I am so proud of myself it was easy to make and tasted like it came from a bakery. Thanks for sharing this with me. I like to have a thicker crust so the only thing differen...
It has a very good flavor. But I had issue with the butter topping. During the baking the sides of the dough cooked up higher than the middle, so all the butter ran down into middle. It became a...