Ingredients50 m servings 108 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine flour, soda and salt in small bowl; set aside.
- Beat both sugars and Fleischmann's with electric mixer on medium-high speed until well combined. Add applesauce, Egg Beaters and vanilla; beat until well blended. Gradually stir in flour mixture just until blended. Stir in morsels.
- Spray baking sheet with cooking spray. Drop batter by rounded tablespoons onto baking sheet 2 inches apart.
- Bake 12 to 17 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheet; transfer to wire rack, cool completely. Store in covered container.
- Cook's Tips
- When baking, spray PAM on your pastry or cookie cutters before using. You'll get better shapes and it won't stick to the cutter so it makes for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 108 calories; 3.6 g fat; 18.7 g carbohydrates; 1.7 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 76 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Decent cookies. Very cake like. The taste is pretty good and obviously less calories so that is always a plus. I only cooked the cookies for 15 minutes, but I think I would decrease the time by ...
These cookies were good - very cake like consistency as others have mentioned. But to me they were a bit sweet. If I were to make them again, I would probably cut back on the sugar and add a few...
My family really enjoyed this recipe. I found it is a little different than most chocolate chip cookies since it calls for applesauce. I used a homemade applsauce from AllRecipes that I recently...
Different! Really good chocolate chip cookie that had more of a cake-like texture (thanks to the applesauce) than a traditional chewy or crunch CCC. Was just sweet enough.