Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients33 m servings 184
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a muffin tin or line with paper liners.
- Whisk flour, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, salt, and baking powder together in a large bowl.
- Whisk coconut oil, eggs, and vanilla extract together in a separate bowl. Add to flour mixture; stir until just combined. Fold pumpkin puree and zucchini into the batter.
- Scoop batter into the prepared muffin tin.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center has a few moist crumbs attached, 18 to 24 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute canola oil for the coconut oil if preferred.
- Can be easily adjusted to be gluten free by swapping the wheat flour for oat flour.
- Add a topping by mixing equal parts of wheat germ, oats, and brown sugar. Sprinkle on top before placing in the oven!
Per Serving: 184 calories; 10.3 21.7 3.4 31 265 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1