Ingredients35 m servings 120
- Stir mayonnaise, sour cream, dried minced onion, parsley, and dill together in a bowl; season with salt and pepper.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate until the onion re-hydrates, about 30 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Do not substitute fresh onions in this recipe.
- If substituting in fresh parsley or dill, do not increase parsley amount, but increase fresh dill to 1 tablespoon and add more to taste.
- I prefer mayonnaise made with olive oil.
Per Serving: 120 calories; 12.7 1.3 0.6 11 85 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 14
I cut this recipe down to fit our needs, and we thought this needed a little more flavor--maybe more of the onion. I did follow the recipe as written. It did make a nice salad dressing for my ...
On Easter morning I was preparing a crudite platter and planned to take a short cut using Marie's ranch dressing as the dip only to find an almost empty jar. I raced to the computer and found t...
This is AMAZING... tastes really good and is super simple to make.. I'd give it more than 5 stars if I could..... enjoy :)
I used cilantro instead of parsley and didn't actually measure anything except the mayo/sour cream and it came out great!
I pretty much followed the recipe but I did add non fat Fage plain Greek yogurt and doubled the recipe substituting Greek yogurt. It was a huge hit at the party I made it for and favored over tw...
I was looking for something different to dip chicken tenders in, and this was perfect because I had all the necessary ingredients. I didn't change anything, and it was a great dip for chicken te...
Made this as directed and we loved it. So much better than the usual "Ranch" style dip. Thanks!
Excellent. You can whip this up in under 5 minutes. I used onion powder instead of minced onion and added some celery salt. Quick, easy, very good!