Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 421 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F (135 degrees C). Butter a 9x13-inch casserole dish.
- Place the bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain the bacon slices on paper towels and crumble.
- Melt 1/4 cup butter in a skillet over medium-low heat; add milk, beef, and flour. Cook and stir beef mixture until smooth, about 3 minutes. Mix mushrooms into creamed beef and cook until thick and bubbling, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Melt 1/2 cup butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Whisk eggs and evaporated milk together in the melted butter; cook until eggs are almost set, about 5 minutes.
- Spread about 2/3 of the creamed beef into the prepared casserole dish; top with the scrambled eggs. Add the remaining creamed beef to eggs and sprinkle bacon over the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until eggs are set, 20 to 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 421 calories; 29.7 g fat; 13.8 g carbohydrates; 25.5 g protein; 375 mg cholesterol; 1037 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1