Ingredients55 m servings 534
- Place butternut squash into a pot and cover with water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, 20 to 30 minutes. Drain.
- Saute bacon in a skillet and over medium-high heat until starting to brown, 3 to 5 minutes. Add parsley to bacon; cook and stir until bacon is browned and parsley is hot, 3 to 5 minutes more.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook pork chops in hot oil until browned on one side, 3 to 5 minutes. Flip pork chops and pour wine into skillet. Continue cooking until wine evaporates and pork chops are cooked through, 4 to 6 minutes more. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
- Mash butternut squash, brown sugar, butter, onion powder, and white pepper together in a bowl until soft and smooth.
- Place pork chops on plates; top each chop with avocado slices, butternut squash mixture, and bacon.
Per Serving: 534 calories; 33.8 27.1 29.6 80 299 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
I followed the recipe exactly and it was really, really good. The components taste great, very complimentary to each other.
Very nice! Lovely on the plate with the different colours. The sweet of the squash and the salty of the bacon was a really great combo. I used half the brown sugar and it was sweet enough for ...
I cooked the parsley with the pork instead of with the bacon. I cooked the pork until it was cooked through and then some, but there was still quite a bit of liquid in the pan. I baked the butte...
I didn't have white wine so substituted beef broth. Fantastic blend of flavours. Everyone gave it rave reviews. This will definitely be a repeat recipe in our household.