Ingredients25 m servings 983
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Melt butter with garlic in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 30-second intervals, stirring after each melting, for 1 to 3 minutes (depending on your microwave).
- Place hoagie roll halves on a baking sheet and brush each with garlic-butter mixture. Divide chicken between each hoagie roll bottom; sprinkle cheese on each hoagie roll top.
- Cook in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and bubbling, 10 to 20 minutes. Press top and bottom sandwich portions together.
- Cook's Note:
- Chicken breasts may be shredded or cubed, according to your preferences.
Per Serving: 983 calories; 47.9 70.3 63.9 202 1277 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
Well, kbchmura, my review, sadly, will be what NOT to do with your lovely recipe for this sandwich! Do NOT try to use a hamburger bun, no matter how good the bun is! It's just too much softnes...
I only had hamburger buns so I toasted them at 350 for 5 minutes then I brushed with the garlic butter and added the chicken and mozzarella cheese and baked as directed. It was DELICIOUS! I wi...
it was easy and fun to make. I had my kids help me:) we will be making this again!!!