Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 241 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (24 cookies)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and prepare with cooking spray.
- Sift whole wheat flour, baking soda, 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, cream of tartar, and sea salt together into a bowl.
- Blend 1 cup palm sugar, eggs, coconut oil, and vanilla extract together in a food processor until smooth; add flour mixture and blend until the mixture forms a dough. Divide the dough into 24 portions and roll into balls.
- Mix 2 tablespoons palm sugar and 1 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon together in a shallow bowl. Roll dough balls in the sugar-cinnamon mixture, arrange onto the prepared baking sheets about 2 inches apart, and flatten slightly.
- Bake in preheated oven until browning along the edges, 8 to 10 minutes.
Per Serving: 241 calories; 10.6 g fat; 35.2 g carbohydrates; 3.8 g protein; 31 mg cholesterol; 197 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1