Sweet Potato Waffles with Cranberry Maple Syrup
Ingredients25 m servings 517
- Preheat a waffle iron according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Stir sweet potato, milk, egg, and butter together in a bowl. Whisk flour, brown sugar, baking powder, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves, and salt together in a separate large bowl. Add potato mixture to flour mixture; stir until batter is just combined.
- Ladle batter into the preheated waffle iron and cook until waffles are golden and crisp, about 3 minutes.
- Stir maple syrup, cranberry sauce, and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon together in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, until well-combined and heated through, 5 to 10 minutes. Pour syrup over cooked waffles.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 517 calories; 7 108.2 7.9 52 631 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 15
Followed instructions as written and loved this recipe. Was so much easier than others I found online for sweet potato waffles. The only small problem I had was that I was using fresh sweet ...
Love the recipe, I did double it and instead of 2/3 X cup milk I used 2.5 cup milk, an 3 egg and 1 cup whole wheat and 2 cups white. I blended the sweet potato and wet ingredients in a blend...
Followed the recipe exactly using canned sweet potatoes (in syrup). The texture was perfect and the family loved both the waffles and the cranberry maple syrup. It was a great way to begin th...
The waffles were absolutely delicious!! We loved them. I didn't have cranberry sauce so I just sprinkled a few Craisins on top with some toasted Pecans and warm Maple Syrup. My problem with this...
I think these would have been good. But mine stuck to the waffle iron so bad I couldn’t even salvage anything. Not sure how I will get this clean! LOL anybody have any suggestions how to keep th...
The amount of milk in this recipe has to be doubled to make a ladleable batter. I did not make the maple cranberry sauce syrup recipe. I made maple syrup with reconstituted dried canberries and ...
Followed the recipe as written and it made a super thick consistency. I kept adding milk until it got close enough to a batter. Other than that the taste was great. Next I'll half the flour o...