Sweet Citrus Baked Salmon
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 40 m servings 273 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Cut the lemon, blood orange, and naval orange into halves. Cut 1 half into slices and juice the other half of each.
- Whisk lemon juice, blood orange juice, and navel orange juice together in a bowl with the brown sugar until dissolved.
- Season salmon fillets with salt, pepper, and garlic salt. Poke holes into each fillet about 2 inches apart using a fork. Place salmon in a resealable plastic bag and pour juice marinade into bag; coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate salmon in the refrigerator, at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place salmon, skin-side down, into a baking dish. Drizzle marinade and champagne over salmon and sprinkle with dill. Arrange lemon, blood orange, and navel orange slices over salmon.
- Bake in the preheated oven until salmon is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork, about 20 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- If you decide to not put any of the juices in the baking dish, cook time will be closer to 10 minutes.
- White wine can be substituted for the champagne.
Per Serving: 273 calories; 6.8 g fat; 27 g carbohydrates; 25.2 g protein; 50 mg cholesterol; 135 mg sodium. Full nutrition