Ingredients25 m servings 159
- Combine chicken broth, star anise, ginger paste, and sriracha hot sauce in a stockpot; bring to a boil. Add tofu, broccoli, mushrooms, and carrots and cook until vegetables are tender, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Bring a separate pot of water to a boil. Remove pot from heat and add rice noodles to the water; let stand until noodles are softened, about 4 minutes. Drain water and rinse noodles under cold water.
- Remove star anise from broth mixture.
- Pile cold noodles into serving bowls and top with broth mixture; garnish with green onion.
- Cook's Note:
- Chicken or meat can be added to soup if desired.
- Vegetable broth can also be substituted for the chicken broth. Using 4 cups water and 4 bouillon cubes is also a substitution.
- Fresh ginger can be substituted for the ginger paste.
Per Serving: 159 calories; 2.3 29.2 5.2 5 991 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I cooked for dinner and to be honest my expectations weren't high because my cooking skills are really terrible. However, it was absolutely delicious. Even my husband loved it. Easy quick recipe...
I LOVE PHO!!! I could eat it every day and this was very close to where I always eat in seattle :). I moved to boston and haven't really found a good pho place and I decided to try it out and ma...
Pretty good. Easy to make with rice noodles that contain star anise and other spices.
Pretty good, but it didn't taste quite as I hoped (having eaten Pho out). The noodles could sit in the hot water a few minutes longer, and - if you can tolerate it - you should double the hot sa...