Ingredients40 m servings 1038
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 275 degrees F (135 degrees C).
- Mix flour, bread crumbs, cornmeal mix, Italian seasoning, salt, and black pepper together in a resealable plastic bag. Beat eggs together in a bowl.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, 10 to 12 minutes. Drain.
- Stir alfredo sauce, cream, and wine together in a saucepan over low heat until white sauce is slightly reduced, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Place chicken in the resealable bag with flour mixture; seal and shake until chicken is evenly coated. Remove chicken from bag, shaking off any excess coating and dip in the egg. Return chicken to flour mixture, seal bag, and shake to coat. Remove chicken from bag and discard extra flour mixture.
- Fry chicken in the hot oil until golden brown and no longer pink in the center, 5 to 10 minutes. Remove chicken with a slotted spoon and place on a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
- Place pasta on a serving platter and top with white sauce. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over white sauce and place chicken on top. Spoon marinara over chicken.
- Editor's Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the breading ingredients. The actual amount of the breading consumed will vary. We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. The exact amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and the specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 1038 calories; 42.9 125.6 37 172 2183 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This was DISGUSTING!!!! The pasta was extremely soggy and the breading fell off the chicken. I followed the recipe exactly but the tastes were all wrong!! The flavors reminded me of the southwes...
It was great. After frying the chicken in the egg batter and dry mix , I put it in the oven with the Marinara and parmesan on top. My family loved it !