Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 20 m servings 351
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Gently toss tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, onion, cucumber, and avocado together in a large bowl.
- Mix orange juice, olive oil, cilantro, and lemon juice in a small bowl; drizzle over tomato mixture and toss to coat. Season mixture with salt and pepper.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Cook's Note:
- You can use lime juice in place of lemon juice, if preferred.
- The fresh mozzarella is a wonderful substitute for vegetarians and those who do not like, or have allergies to, fish and shellfish.
- Make sure to choose ripe avocados; the citrus juice will stop them from browning.
Per Serving: 351 calories; 25.9 14 15.5 60 142 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1