Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 780 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Heat an oven-proof skillet over medium heat. Sprinkle white sugar evenly into the bottom of the skillet; cook until sugar melts and turns golden brown, about 1 minute. Reduce heat to low and stir butter into sugar. Stir cinnamon into butter mixture and remove from heat.
- Dip each plantain slice into butter mixture to coat on both sides. Arrange coated plantains in a shingled pattern to cover the bottom of the skillet.
- Spread puff pastry sheet over plantains, tucking corners into the skillet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until puff pastry is golden brown, 30 to 35 minutes. Remove from oven and cool briefly. Place a serving plate upside-down over the top of the skillet; flip the skillet to remove tarte tatin from the pan.
- Whisk mascarpone cheese and confectioners' sugar together in a bowl until smooth. Spread a large dollop of mascarpone mixture over the top of the plantains. Serve with remaining mascarpone mixture on the side.
Per Serving: 780 calories; 41 g fat; 104.3 g carbohydrates; 8.1 g protein; 67 mg cholesterol; 129 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1