South African Instant Milk Tart
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 403
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Stir graham cracker crumbs and melted butter together in a bowl; press firmly into a pie dish.
- Beat eggs and white sugar together in a bowl; mix in cornstarch and cake flour.
- Heat milk and cinnamon stick together in a saucepan until just under the boiling point, 5 to 10 minutes. Pour milk mixture into egg mixture, whisking constantly. Pour milk-egg mixture back into saucepan.
- Cook milk-egg mixture over medium heat, whisking constantly, until mixture thickens, 5 to 10 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in 2 tablespoons butter and vanilla extract until completely incorporated.
- Pour milk mixture into prepared crust and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
You might also like
Per Serving: 403 calories; 24.8 39.2 6.9 119 331 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1