Ingredients1 d 35 m servings 521
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Stir flour, pecans, and butter together in a bowl; press into the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is golden and crisp, about 15 minutes. Cool completely.
- Stir cream cheese, 1 cup whipped topping, and confectioners' sugar together in a bowl until smooth; spread over cooled crust.
- Whisk milk and pudding together in a bowl until slightly thickened, about 2 minutes. Let sit until pudding is set, about 5 minutes. Spread pudding mixture over cream cheese layer. Top cream cheese layer with 12 ounces whipped topping. Refrigerate until flavors blend and pie is set, about 24 hours.
Per Serving: 521 calories; 35.5 46.3 6.7 56 566 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This is an easy, family favorite. Don't let it fool you... the rich, cream cheese layer blends well with the pudding layer creating a fabulous party for your taste buds! Directions say to laye...
This recipe is great - it reminds me of my childhood! Always a staple dessert at family gatherings. My grandma usually sprinkled chopped pecans on top of the 4th layer. Thank you for posting ...