Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 d 35 m servings 521
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 pie)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Stir flour, pecans, and butter together in a bowl; press into the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is golden and crisp, about 15 minutes. Cool completely.
- Stir cream cheese, 1 cup whipped topping, and confectioners' sugar together in a bowl until smooth; spread over cooled crust.
- Whisk milk and pudding together in a bowl until slightly thickened, about 2 minutes. Let sit until pudding is set, about 5 minutes. Spread pudding mixture over cream cheese layer. Top cream cheese layer with 12 ounces whipped topping. Refrigerate until flavors blend and pie is set, about 24 hours.
You might also like
Per Serving: 521 calories; 35.5 46.3 6.7 56 566 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This is an easy, family favorite. Don't let it fool you... the rich, cream cheese layer blends well with the pudding layer creating a fabulous party for your taste buds! Directions say to laye...