Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 377 cals
Original recipe yields 9 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8-inch square cake pan.
- Melt butter and chocolate in the top of a double boiler over simmering water, stirring frequently and scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching.
- Beat eggs in a bowl until light and lemon-colored; gradually beat in sugar. Stir chocolate mixture into egg mixture and beat rapidly for 1 minute.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl; add to chocolate mixture and stir to combine. Stir walnuts, apples, and vanilla extract into chocolate mixture until batter is combined. Spoon batter into prepared cake pan.
- Bake brownies in the preheated oven until set, about 40 minutes.
Per Serving: 377 calories; 23.4 g fat; 40.4 g carbohydrates; 5.7 g protein; 68 mg cholesterol; 169 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
These were pretty good! My kids couldn't even tell there were apples in them, but I think it added a nice moistness to the brownie. These are more cakey than fudgy, but still good.