Chive & Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 148 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Peel potatoes, if desired, and cut into 2-inch chunks. Place the potatoes and salt in a large heavy saucepan. Add cold water to cover by 2 inches. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to simmer, cover, and cook until potatoes are very tender, 10 to 15 minutes. Drain well.
- Transfer the potatoes to a large bowl. Mash with a potato masher, an electric hand-held mixer or by working through a ricer.
- Stir buttermilk, chives, and pepper into the potatoes.
- To Make Ahead: Transfer to a slow cooker, cover and keep on the “warm” setting for up to 2 hours.
- By EatingWell.com. © Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
Per Serving: 148 calories; 0.5 g fat; 32.3 g carbohydrates; 4.6 g protein; 1 mg cholesterol; 915 mg sodium. Full nutrition