Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 221
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, until just cooked through, about 6 minutes. Transfer to a plate with tongs.
- Add ginger and garlic to the pot and cook until fragrant, about 10 seconds. Add sherry and cook until mostly evaporated, scraping up any browned bits, 1 1/2 to 3 minutes. Add broth and water, increase heat to high and bring to a boil. Boil for 5 minutes. Add soy sauce, chile sauce and mustard greens (or chard) and cook until the greens are tender, about 3 minutes. Return the chicken and any accumulated juices to the pot and cook until heated through, 1 to 2 minutes.
You might also like
- Cooking sherry can be high in sodium. Instead, look for dry sherry with other fortified wines in your wine or liquor store.
- * You can use 2 cups frozen chopped mustard greens instead of one bunch fresh.
- By EatingWell.com. © Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
Per Serving: 221 calories; 6.5 10.8 26.6 67 1048 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I've made this before from eatingwell.com. It's become a staple in my house, especially when ill. Swiss chard seems to work best, but pak choi is also very tasty. I also pour it over cooked rice...