Ingredients30 m servings 341 cals
- Position oven rack in the lowest position; preheat to 450 degrees F. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Roll out dough on a lightly floured surface to about the size of the baking sheet. Transfer to the baking sheet. Bake until puffed and lightly crisped on the bottom, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook broccoli and water in a large skillet over medium heat, covered, until the broccoli is crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Stir in arugula and cook, stirring, until wilted, 1 to 2 minutes more. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread pesto evenly over the crust, top with the broccoli mixture and sprinkle with cheese. Bake until crispy and golden and the cheese is melted, 8 to 10 minutes.
- By EatingWell.com. © Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
Per Serving: 341 calories; 14.7 g fat; 36.9 g carbohydrates; 15.1 g protein; 19 mg cholesterol; 638 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
Awesome pizza! We love anything with pesto! and hate arugula ;)! Sooo I substituted spinach in it's place...caramelized some onions and then added the spinach and the steamed broccoli. Next time...
Great pizza recipe!! I made a few changes- I used a pre made pizza dough and added garlic salt, mushrooms, tomatoes, spinach, crumbled bacon and mozzarella cheese on top. Cooked it at 375 for 28...
I have made versions of this in the past. it is so delicious. made it last night with the addition of the broccoli and used spinach also. Love to eat it with a salad.
This was good! I had a bag of mixed lettuce, so I used arugula, spinach and some swiss chard. Loved the pesto in place of a sauce. Very fun pizza :)
This was a huge hit with my family! It came out beautifully, and there were no leftovers.