Ingredients2 h 20 m servings 178 cals
- Line a 5- to 6-quart slow cooker with a Reynolds(R) Slow Cooker Liner.
- Place 2 packages of the corn in a blender with the cream or milk. Cover and blend until smooth. Transfer to prepared slow cooker.
- Stir remaining corn, onion, Parmesan cheese, butter, and salt into the corn mixture in cooker. Stir gently with a rubber spatula to combine.
- Cover and cook for 2 hours on high or for 4 hours on low. Transfer to a serving dish.
- Sprinkle with Monterey Jack cheese, bacon, tomato, and basil.
- *Use fresh sweet corn instead of frozen corn when sweet corn is in season. If using fresh corn, you will need 15 ears of corn.
- REYNOLDS KITCHENS TIP:
- Looking for the perfect sidekick for your family BBQ dish? Make this Tomato & Bacon Creamed Corn Casserole quick and mess-free by using a slow cooker liner. From prep to cleanup it's easy, and delicious.
Per Serving: 178 calories; 10.3 g fat; 17.1 g carbohydrates; 7 g protein; 28 mg cholesterol; 284 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
This was a great side tonight with our pork chops. I started it earlier today and left it alone until time for supper. We really enjoyed the flavor and texture of this dish. I omitted the basil ...
I too don't think the bacon, tomatoes and basil were necessary. Other than adding color for the picture! Next time I think I'll add some diced green chilies and use pepper jack cheese. A great ...
Very good.....added extra cheese to the crock-pot and loved it! Will definitely make again.
I made this for dinner when we had all our 'little eaters' here. I served the tomato and basil on the side & I could have just omitted them altogether. This is rich and delicious and clean up ...