Salmon Dill Biscuits
4 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 166
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 biscuits)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a muffin pan with twelve Reynolds(R) Foil Baking Cups; set aside. In a large bowl stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Make a well in the center of flour mixture; set aside.
- Whisk together buttermilk, eggs, butter, and dill in a 2-cup measure. Add all at once to flour mixture. Gently stir just until moistened (batter should be lumpy). Chop 2 ounces of the smoked salmon. Gently fold in salmon.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling each three-fourths full.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden. Cool in cups on a wire rack for 5 minutes.
- Split the muffins and spread split sides with cream cheese. Sandwich some of the remaining 2 ounces smoked salmon in between muffin halves. Garnish with additional fresh dill.
You might also like
- REYNOLDS KITCHENS TIP:
- Better get your biscuits in the oven! This budget-friendly appetizer can be baked and served in foil baking cups to simplify party prep and cleanup.
Per Serving: 166 calories; 7.6 18.5 6 51 377 Full nutrition