Roasted Eggplant Subs
2 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 380
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Do not exceed 400 degrees F. Add flour to a Reynolds(R) Large Oven Bag. Shake. Place bag in a roasting pan at least 2 inches deep.
- Drizzle eggplant with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place eggplant and red onion in bag. Close bag with tie (found inside package). Cut six 1/2 -inch slits in top of bag to allow steam to escape. Tuck ends of bag in pan.
- Place pan in oven, allowing room for bag to expand during cooking without touching heating elements, wall, or racks. Bag should not hang over pan.
- Roast about 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Line a baking sheet with Reynolds(R) Parchment Paper. Place rolls on the prepared baking sheet with cut sides up. In a small bowl, mix feta and cream cheese together. Spread cheese mixture on cut sides of roll tops. Bake in the oven for the last 5 minutes of roasting.
- Remove rolls and eggplant from oven. To serve, carefully cut open top of oven bag. Remember: Always support bag with pan. Place eggplant and onion on roll bottoms. Top with red peppers and romaine. Close sandwiches with the cheese-topped halves.
You might also like
- REYNOLDS KITCHENS TIP:
- Looking for a healthy meal that fits your busy schedule? Use an oven bag to create these delicious healthy subs in just 30-minutes. Need it faster? Roast the eggplants ahead of time then throw together the sandwiches in minutes.
Per Serving: 380 calories; 13.9 49.4 16.5 18 1146 Full nutrition