Ingredients53 m servings 262
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin pans with 24 Reynolds(R) StayBrite(R) Baking Cups.
- Combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg, and salt in a large bowl.
- Combine the carrots, oil, applesauce, egg, and vanilla in a medium bowl. Add carrot mixture to the flour mixture; mix just until combined. Divide the batter among the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake 16 to 18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes in muffin pan. Transfer cupcakes to cooling rack; cool completely.
- Top with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting, reserving a small amount. Make "nests" with the coconut. Dip jelly beans or candy eggs slightly into extra frosting and then place in the "nests" to keep them in place.
- Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting: Combine cream cheese, butter, softened; and lemon curd in a large mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on medium to high speed until smooth. Gradually add 1 1/2 cups of powdered sugar, beating well. Beat in 2 teaspoons milk. Gradually beat in another 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar. If necessary, beat in additional milk, 1 teaspoon at a time, to reach spreading consistency.
- REYNOLDS KITCHENS TIP:
- The best party accessory is a matching dessert! Reynolds StayBrite Baking cups and these yummy cupcakes are sure to amp up any party. The colors of the baking cups won't fade making your dessert the best on the block!
Per Serving: 262 calories; 8.6 45.3 1.8 17 130 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I made the cupcake part of this recipe, but I used a different frosting. I didn't have the ingredients to make the frosting. But, I made a Lemon Buttercream frosting instead. I made these for my...
Delicious, these are very good, made them for easter and colored some of the coconut...big hit!