Halloween Gingerbread Cupcakes
5 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 437
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 cupcakes)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin pans with 12 to 18 Reynolds(R) StayBrite(R) Baking Cups with a black swirl design.
- Beat butter and sugar together in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed for 30 seconds. Add baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, baking soda, and salt. Beat until combined, scraping down sides of the bowl as necessary. Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Whisk together the milk and molasses in a medium bowl. Alternately add flour and milk mixture to the butter mixture, beating on low speed after each addition just until combined. Spoon batter evenly into prepared muffin cups, filling each about three-fourths full.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted near centers comes out clean. Cool in pans on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Carefully remove cupcakes from pans; cool completely on a wire rack.
- Frost with Cinnamon Vanilla Frosting. Sprinkle colored decorating sugars.
- Cinnamon Vanilla Frosting: Combine butter, sour cream, and vanilla in a large mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed for 30 seconds. Gradually beat in powdered sugar and ground cinnamon. Thin with 1 to 2 tablespoons milk, if needed to reach desired consistency.
- REYNOLDS KITCHENS TIP:
- Make this spooky dessert and everyone is sure to be pleased! For a perfect pour, scoop the batter to the 2/3 full line with a medium-sized triggered ice cream scoop. When they're done baking, you can frost these hauntingly good cupcakes by simply smoothing the frosting with a spatula or creating swoops and swirls for a festive style.
Per Serving: 437 calories; 13.8 76.2 3.9 64 242 Full nutrition