Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 295
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven 325 degrees F. Wrap tortillas in Reynolds(R) Aluminum Foil and bake for 10 minutes or until soft. Arrange the tortillas to make a crust in a Reynolds(R) Bakeware Pie Pan, overlapping and trimming as needed, and making sure the edges stay below the top edges of the pan.
- Cook onion and bacon in a large skillet until onion is tender and bacon is crisp. Drain on paper towels.
- Whisk together eggs, sour cream, and salt in a large bowl. Add onion mixture, corn, and cheese; mix well. Pour egg mixture into tortilla-lined pie pan.
- Bake 35 to 45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. If necessary, cover edge of crust with aluminum foil to prevent overbrowning.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
You might also like
- Prepare filling as directed. Cover and chill up to 24 hours. Heat tortillas and line pan as directed. Pour chilled filling into tortilla-lined pie pan and bake as directed.
- REYNOLDS KITCHENS TIP:
- Take your brunch game up a level with this bacon and cheddar cheese quiche! Reynolds Bakeware is ideal for this recipe and the Pie Pan is the perfect size. Cook it up for a great sit down meal or take it on the go to a family get together. Plus there's no dirty pan to worry about bringing home later!
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 295 calories; 20.6 13.6 15.1 174 491 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Was very good and easy to make. I substituted pie crust for the tortillas. Family loved it!!!!