Ingredients15 m servings 274 cals
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Cut bread into two 3-inch sections and cut each section in half. Place bread pieces on a baking sheet and drizzle olive oil over each piece.
- Bake in the preheated oven until toasted, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Sprinkle garlic over toasted bread pieces. Spoon avocado pieces onto each toast and sprinkle feta cheese over avocado layer.
- Cook's Note:
- When cutting the ciabatta, cut it open-faced for a crisp and chewy texture or cut the ciabatta into slices for a crunchier texture.
- Use more or less garlic according to taste. But be cautious as fresh garlic has a strong bite!
- Slice avocado in half; remove pit. Holding the half avocado in your palm, and carefully using a tip of a knife, slice the avocado vertically within the skin. Score horizontally to create a square grid.
Per Serving: 274 calories; 16.5 g fat; 26.7 g carbohydrates; 6 g protein; 7 mg cholesterol; 362 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
You can't go wrong with fresh garlic and avocado. I followed the recipe as written but recommend broiling the bread or adding th garlic to the olive oil before it is baked.
Now why didn't I think of that! I adore avocado and feta so it makes sense to pile them on top of crusty bread. No garlic necessary. THANKS!