Ingredients1 h servings 165 cals
- Whisk flour, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda together in a bowl. Mix brown sugar, butter, and white sugar together in a separate bowl; add egg, egg yolk, milk, and vanilla extract; stir until well mixed.
- Slowly stir flour mixture into butter-sugar mixture until dough is thoroughly combined; fold in white chocolate chips and pecans. Refrigerate dough until chilled, at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Scoop dough by rounded tablespoons onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 7 minutes; rotate baking sheet and continue baking until cookies are golden brown, about 8 minutes more. Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Place caramels in a microwave-safe bowl; heat in microwave until melted, 30 seconds to 1 minute. Drizzle melted caramel over cooled cookies.
Per Serving: 165 calories; 9.9 g fat; 17.9 g carbohydrates; 2.1 g protein; 26 mg cholesterol; 151 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I almost liked the dough better than the cookies! Shhhh! Don't tell anyone I said that! I made half a recipe and got 21 cookies. I think for me the timing of the baking was off a little beca...
This recipe definitely has potential, but needs some tweaking. My oven is a little hot at 375, but rather than reduce the heat, I baked for 5 minutes, turned, and baked for 5 minutes more. The c...