Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 517 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Prepare sauce: In a medium bowl, mix together soy sauce, lime juice, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, sesame oil and chile peppers. Set aside.
- Thaw vegetables; drain well. Set aside.
- Prepare noodles according to package directions. Toss noodles with 1 tablespoon (15 mL) of the oil. Set aside and keep hot.
- In a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, heat remaining 1 tablespoon (15 mL) oil. Add veggie tenders, stir-fry for 1 minute. Add vegetables; stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add noodles and sauce; toss to combine well. Top with green onion, cilantro and peanuts. Garnish with lime wedges.
- Lacto-Ovo Vegetarians, add scrambled egg, if desired.
Per Serving: 517 calories; 15.8 g fat; 74.8 g carbohydrates; 20.1 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 1671 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This was great! It went perfectly with the Satay Chicken on this site which was absolutely delish! I used my own vegetables in stead of the frozen and skipped the chicken tenders since I was ...