Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 302
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat oil in large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add onion; cook, stirring, for 6 minutes, until soft. Stir in garlic, cook for 1 minute.
- In large bowl, mix together egg, ground round, breadcrumbs, ketchup, thyme and seasoning salt until well combined. Stir in onion and garlic.
- Line a 8-1/2 x 4-1/2-inch (22 x 12 cm) loaf pan with foil; lightly oil. Spoon mixture into pan and spread evenly.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 to 50 minutes.
You might also like
- For minis, fill 6 to 8 well-greased large muffin cups with mixture. (If you have extra mixture, cook in greased ramekins.) Reduce cooking time to 30 minutes.
- 2 packages (320 g each) Yves Veggie Cuisine® Garden Veggie Crumble can be substituted for Original Veggie Ground Round, if desired.
Per Serving: 302 calories; 8.5 27 31.3 46 1226 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Turnout better than expected! I followed the recipe to a tee, except I also added a good portion (120g) of shredded cheddar to the mix. Would definitely make again.